View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 06:18 PM   #65
Fight, build, win!

Spun a couple if my Little Feat albums today Dixie Chicken and Feats dont Fail Me Now. Then watched this live concert. Hard to believe in less than a year after that concert Lowell would be dead. I seen them maybe 4 times still the best live band concerts I ever saw. You could tell Lowell was just going through the motions. He wasnt keen on the band's direction into jazz fusion. Funny they were more well known in Europe than the States most likely because Disco had overtaken the US. Jimmy Page said it was his favorite American band and the Stones called them there favorite band period. One of mine to!

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.