View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 03:12 PM   #129
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguyms View Post
we are both better off ,im with someone, and shes with someone, i am very happy for her and her kid . I dont need her to want me what i need is for her to be my best friend again!!
Your wife should be your best friend. Which means the girl you are with now should (in theory) be your best friend. You shouldn't need this other girl to be that for you.

Something is wrong if that's the case.
jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.