View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 11:28 AM   #65
Constable of Untruths

Nice, SNR. I have no clue who the list maker is, but I don't consider myself a top 50 poster on this board.

I can't get rid of the username. My Gradfather (RIP) gave me the nickname LoneWolf when I was 12 years old. I worked for him on his farm that summer and I really enjoyed doing things by myself. I would wake up early and start bringing in the cattle for milking before Grandpa was done with his morning coffee and doughnut. My grandparents didn't watch a lot of movies, but that summer they went and saw Lone Wolf McQuaid. He started calling me Lone Wolf after that and he called me by that nickname until the day he died. I've been thinking of changing the avatar and I'm open to suggestions.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.