View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 08:22 PM   #95
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'd add Carlton Davis to that list. I don't know that KC will try to get up into 1, but if they get around 40, where KC could legitimately use just a 3rd to get up there, I think they'll pull the trigger.
I do think that corner appears to be the strongest position in early rd 2, and if we are trading up, it would have to be for a premier position.

I bet Chris Ballard would trade 37 to us for a 2019 2nd and 2018 6th. He does have three 2nd rd picks and would surely jump at the opportunity to move down for a 2nd rd pick next year to help build his team further.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.