View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 01:51 AM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If the Chiefs could luck into a Larry Warford type of guy in the 3rd round, that would just be aces. Gimme a nice young rookie C, a 2nd round RB (I think that's where the value is in this draft) and Warford 2.0 in the third, then a solid TE2 who can bring our 12 personnel up a notch (as we run that the 4th most in the league), and I'd be juuuuust fine with that draft.

The "WE NEED A CORNER!!!!" crowd would have kittens, but the amount of pressure that would take off Mahomes would just be immense.
You didn't use the 1st round pick above, I'd be fine with CB, RB, C, TE, whatever in the 5th. Cut Watkins, re-sign Jones and Ogbah then bring in a mid tier FA CB and LB for competition and I'd be down.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli