Thread: Music New Tool
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 09:18 PM   #35
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
I imagine that age is a factor. Undertow came out when I was 16 and it was transformative. Then when Aenima came out, it was such an evolution. Lateralus came out and changed everything again. Then 10,000 Days came out and for the first time, it didn’t feel like step forward.

Don’t get me wrong, LK/RS is amazing. Vicarious is incredibly tight musically, but with some silly lyrics. WfM/10k Days is incredibly emotional, but is just decent on the whole. The rest is just meh, and that’s the only album I can say that about.
I can respect that. However -

Right in Two
Rosetta Stoned
Jambii

Those are some of the best songs they've ever made. If there were a greatest hits album, one of those is on there. Hell, maybe even Vicarious.

Last edited by SuperChief; 08-13-2019 at 02:57 PM..
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.