View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 04:22 PM   #838
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I didn't watch either one of Gretzsky or Lemieux in their primes in the 80s, but I've been told that prime Lemieux easily had an argument as the best player in hockey in those days.
I was just coming into the game so like you, i can't swear by any of it. It just didn't translate to TV well in those days and so it wasn't on very often.

But yeah, but many accounts there was about a 4-5 year period where Lemieux was just a better player than Gretzky.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.