View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 08:56 AM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, that's confusing... the article says "redundancy of having doctors from all teams examine the same player and ask the same (or similar) questions" while saying he's denying sharing info with all teams.

If he's saying no to reptitiveness of giving the same answers about his medical history 32 times, that's understandable. If he's basically saying "it's none of the Chiefs business, they aren't drafting me".. it's kind of petty, but whatever.
While I don’t disagree with the premise - he is basically saying I’m so special there are only a handful of Teams that will draft me and I only want to take a physical for them. It just reeks of privilege to me the “rules only apply to thee and not me” kinda attitude. Idk it’s not the most egregious thing in the world but I think it’s a glimpse into “who” he is.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote