Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 10:19 PM   #140
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Lol. Cry more.

Its not like Bethesda games are shining examples of gaming perfection. It literally takes 2 seconds to hard save the game.

Not saving a Bethesda title for 45 minutes, well thats just you dropping your panties, spreading your cheeks and begging to be pink socked.

Then you want to go running to report the assault you asked for.

If me pointing out this quite common knowledge makes me a dick, so be it.

You probably blame the fire when you burn yourself too.
Cry more? I was being overdramatic in an effort to be funny. Jesus, dude. How can you even fly a starship with that big stick up your ass? Grumpy bitch in every media thread. You're supposed to enjoy this stuff.

Like I said, I could have easily just used an autosave, but there were multiple items I got that I wanted to keep. Which finally worked out fine.

I thought it was funny.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.