View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 07:46 AM   #98
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Years ago I won tickets to a Chiefs game and there was also backstage passes to the booth before the game. I think it was The Fox radio station. Anyway, we got to get a picture with one of the radio announcers, but we didn't know who because it depended on who was in the booth at the time. My wife and I went, had a great tailgate, then went back stage up to the booth. The tour guide (or whatever) said "Let's get this picture lined up...Mr. Dawson, are you available?" And he stood up and said absolutely. I remember how big a guy he was. He came over and said "I'll stand here next to the little lady" and took the pic with me and my wife. I asked for one more, and switched places with my wife and got the pic, shaking his hand with the ring on it...he was awesome and we talked for a minute before the next people came in for their photo. Saddest part is...I can't find the pic of me next to him, I only have the pic of my wife next to him. But, I'll never forget that.

God Bless you Lenny. Class act all the way. Take it easy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LennyDawson.jpg (64.1 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by InChiefsHeaven; 08-24-2022 at 09:35 AM..
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote