View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 09:34 PM   #4405
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I know I am late but get wrecked.

This company will hit $2k per share easy. Wait till the base model y hits next year.

Do you all even realize a $40k car was the 8th highest selling car? It's in the top 25 when adding in SUVs. I guarantee the model Y will be top 10. Take it to the bank.

Edit: To add even more perspective, the entire Auto Industry is eating a shit sandwich right now, except for Tesla. They are expected to outpace the industry by 25% for growth. Rich people have money and buy cool cars like Tesla even during shaky economic times. It's the middle class and below who can no longer afford to splurge on mainstream vehicles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...y-2020-4%3famp
That's cool. A speculative stock doesn't mean their financial sheet matches the stock price. Sooner or later that ALWAYS catches up with companies.

Their profits have to explode to meet the current valuation of the stock price....otherwise in the end, it's just that, speculating.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote