View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 07:42 PM   #4402
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Here's why I'd be hesitant to long Disney at this present moment in one picture courtesy of the Fool:

Tesla is a meme company. Nothing about their valuation makese sense. Their merger with SolarCity a few years ago borders on criminal malfeasance.

If you've got enough money to buy a share and it's not going to hamper your overall goals then why not. Otherwise nope. I don't believe in a con man like Elon Musk.
We seem to have vasty differing thought processes, but I do appreciate reading the differing perspective.

I'm way more than a share deep in tesla and don't even like Musk or the company in general. If I'm honest with myself, the companies I like and believe in are currently my worst performers, by far. I believe that belief is actually a hinderance of my being able to see them more objectively and in the past it cost me when other opportunities presented themselves.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.