View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 05:19 PM   #156
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Agreed. That said, I think the reason there's a bit of momentum around him is because of how he played in pads last preseason, evidenced in the video below.

I don't think anyone is crowning him as the second coming of Christ. I just think there's momentum - from Veach & Reid last year, and now from Bienemy, Toub and our new WR coach - that he could end up as the 5th or 6th wideout and/or ST player. I think some might find it worth discussing, is all.

I don't see anyone jerking off just yet.

I have no problem with a player getting better and contributing. I guess I just don't get very erect over battling it out for the 6th position. In shorts. Before we get to camp. And do it all over again.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.