View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 12:04 PM   #126
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So a dude correctly picked you out as not from KC.

I wasn't there, so I don't know, but I'm going to guess that there is a >0% chance you were being a ****. Plus the fact that you completely dismiss the fact that this likely happens in every sports bar in Boston puts the probability at well over 50%.

Mathematically speaking, I'm not out of turn by asserting that you are indeed a ****.
Yeah, this guy was probably recognized as a Connecticut person because he was a rude, caustic, mouth-breathing, entitled sub-idiot who smelled like a polluted beach. Just a guess.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.