View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 05:20 PM   #8760
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
You know all the critics are going to try this next time they can, then stay silent if they find it awesome.

And now I'm wondering how well it would work with Mac-N-Cheese for the kids at the lake. No plates, not utensils, and every thing kids love. It might happen next time...

I might give it a try with the previously mentioned garlic butter. It's not like the tortilla adds much flavor.

I do spaghetti sandwiches every time I have leftover spaghetti. I once made a spaghetti pot pie.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.