Thread: Science Unique Military Weapons
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #35
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I remember reading years ago about how they had invisibility cloaks in development. I don't remember the exact details, but apparently LED was some kind of breakthrough, along with the miniaturization of camera technology. I'm sure it's advanced well beyond this, but at that time, as i recall, they had a series of cameras that would record on one side of your body and then leds would project the image on the other. And they had this working on multiple levels, from individual to tanks and planes.
Exactly, i bet by now they have it in use in the field, particularly the smaller stuff like individual suits.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.