Thread: Science Unique Military Weapons
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #33
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Yep, i'd completely forgotten how they used to catapult plague vicitms into besieged towns, good call guys.

How about this, invisibility cloak in action or "frame lag"?...

ed- not sure why it wont load, but it appears to show a soldier appear out of nowhere and climb onto an Abrams in the middle east during a firefight.
I remember reading years ago about how they had invisibility cloaks in development. I don't remember the exact details, but apparently LED was some kind of breakthrough, along with the miniaturization of camera technology. I'm sure it's advanced well beyond this, but at that time, as i recall, they had a series of cameras that would record on one side of your body and then leds would project the image on the other. And they had this working on multiple levels, from individual to tanks and planes.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.