Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 04:35 PM   #129
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I’m damn near ready to pull the plug on cable, it’s only a matter of time

Between free over the air digital, YouTube, and something like Netflix it would be so easy really... the only problem is Chiefs games, I depend on a CBS station too far away for free digital reception for all non prime time games and streaming games is always fraught with peril
I tend to agree with a lot of this. I see the saving offered by "cutting cable", but, for me, it's not enough. I have both cable and the Fire Stick, I'm just not ready for what I'm seeing as a patch-work quilt of services to build a complete picture.

But hey, I still like/want PiP...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.