View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 04:13 PM   #1000
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Meanwhile, Sean Manaea has given up 4 runs in each of his last four starts and is averaging only 90 mph on his fastball...

I know people (rightly) cite him as the only real piece we had to give up for Cueto and Zo, but he's yet to prove he can pitch at a great level through a full season of play. I wouldn't be surprised if he did - but still, it's worth keeping an eye on.

His health issues were the biggest reason they kept Almonte instead of him, as I understand it.

They thought he’d always deal with nagging injuries.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.