View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 07:59 AM   #6
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Looks good, Crow. Always interesting (yours too, Direkshun).

I'm intrigued by the idea of nabbing Penn State TE Pat Friermuth at #32. The IOL options at that spot don't look likely to be awesome, and I'm not sure there's another player at WR, or DE who can make the same type of impact.

Friermuth would be a tremendous TE2 and a great complement to Kelce now, with the ability to replace Kelce's role down the line. Penn State flexes him into the slot a lot and he's a great athlete to go with his excellent blocking.

If they're going to take a step back at WR - and I don't see any way that's avoided unless Watkins decides to stick around for a bargain contract just because - making a major upgrade to their 12 personnel grouping and making sure Mahomes has that matchup nightmare security blanket at TE for a LONG time makes a hell of a lot of sense to me.

DE and a playmaker on offense are the spots that seem most important to me. Love some of the WR value you're finding, too, as Stevenson and Toney seem like great fits in this system available in the middle rounds.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.