View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 10:38 AM   #76
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Sorry to hear about this, BRC, but glad you're able to retire despite the terms.

I'm curious to know, if you're open to sharing: When did you realize you might have problem?
About 1 1/2 years ago. Started missing stuff at work I never missed before. Not a big deal but was new. Thought it was me, getting older.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Has it escalated? What's the frequency you encounter issues?
yes, really escalated in the last few months. Went from forgetting to turn off a faucet, forget to do a to do thing to forgetting to pay a bill, posting stuff on social media and forgetting about it, then reposting. Planning stuff and forgetting about it. Talking about stuff as if its new but was already discussed and decided. Forgetting basic I.T. stuff.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote