View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 10:25 AM   #5119
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I need to change my coolant as it’s been 5 years, even though it hasn’t been many miles, correct?

I’m going to flush it myself. Should I just use distilled water or should I also add one of those coolant flush additives that claim to clean the system?
This is how my Dad taught me to do it long ago. We didn't use the cleaning chemical don't know if it was around then. Plain garden hose water is fine. The 70 30 mix compensates for the water that doesn't get drained out. I only use the 50/50 to top up. Straight is the way to go just like your bourbon.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.