View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 11:32 AM   #2037
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I would love to see them add Joc Pederson, unless his price is way higher than I expect.

He would add some LH balance to the lineup and also contribute power and patience as well. He’d be a major upgrade from 2020 Alex Gordon. And it would let them use Merrifield more as a UTIL guy.
I would like them to take a look at Whit's old college teammate - Jackie Bradley, Jr.

I think he would be a good addition to play center field at Kauffman and left handed bat.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.