View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 07:28 AM   #2035
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

2020 Royals Official Offseason/Season Repository

Re-signing Minor is definitely a signal the team is expecting to take a competitive step forward this year. I hope it’s not the only vet they bring in to fill holes.

They probably will go with a 6-man rotation next year - as no starter will be in position to work more than 22-24 starts, so we need to frame rotation thoughts from that perspective.

Keller
Duffy
Singer
Minor
Bubic
Junis
Kowar
Lacy

All seem likely to get MLB starts this season. I wouldn’t mind adding another vet with SP chops to the group, just to add to the depth and also take some pressure off
the young guys.

I would love to see them add Joc Pederson, unless his price is way higher than I expect.

He would add some LH balance to the lineup and also contribute power and patience as well. He’d be a major upgrade from 2020 Alex Gordon. And it would let them use Merrifield more as a UTIL guy.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote