View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 03:26 PM   #34284
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUD_...ature=youtu.be

This doctor takes apart the recent study published in The Lancet. Now I know some people will just say this is one person, blah, blah. But that's not what I'm looking for here. I want the arrogant people who are so sure that Hydroxychloriquine will not work against COVID 19 to explain to me where he is wrong, where all of the people that signed a letter questioning the study got it wrong, etc. Now I admit that I am not educated in this area but this person sounds to me as though he is very educated with these things. This doctor says he no longer has faith in The Lancet due to this being published. Is he wrong? Why? Let's hear it.

And for those of you who say that you only trust science and want to learn and educate yourselves, will you watch this and learn some things? Or will you just ignore this and continue to be led by people who may not have your best interests in mind?
If this random doctor questions the Lancet study, then he should present his official peer review of the Lancet study and address his concerns the official way. That's how actual science works. Not via a Youtube opinion video. Anybody can claim whatever they want in a video, but it's meaningless until a consensus of other experts can also peer review his findings and provide confirmation or not.

Watching a video is not how to determine right from wrong. You have to actually apply the scientific process. Take his idea and apply the scientific method and let his claims be peer reviewed. If they're legit, then they will pass that process and be accepted.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote