View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 03:07 AM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Like many (most?) people my age who grew up in rural Missouri, I spent a lot of time outside. I still had plenty of time to play a video game at the local pizza place or make a trip into the suburbs for a movie. I didn't really call anyone outside people. That was just everyone I knew.
- the extent of my video game experience was going to Fun Factory at Bannister Mall with my report card for free tokens.

And then, since I had no practice I sucked balls at it and my tokens were gone in 5 minutes, so we switched to SkeeBall in subsequent semesters so we could at least redeem prizes.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 04-09-2018 at 03:14 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.