Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 09:39 AM   #82
Veteran

I intermittent fast and I know it sucks, but I break up my exercise into two different times. I get up in the morning and have a cup of black coffee and then do cardio during my fasted state. Then, after I break fast at lunch, I lift in the afternoon. I think that cardio on an empty stomach helps burn more fat, but you need the energy of food for heavy lifting. Like I said, it kind of sucks to not get all your workout done at one time, but I’ve found this routine to be very beneficial.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.