View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 01:13 PM   #126
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
So, you're going to tell us that Alex Smith hasn't been totally transformed since coming to KC?

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...S/SmitAl03.htm

7 Years in SF: 38-36-1 59.3% Passer Rating 81 TD's 63 INT's

5 Years in KC: 47-23 65.2% Passer Rating 94 TD's 29 INT's

And he still has 6 games in which to play.

I'm not defending Smith, he can go **** himself at this point.

I'm attacking your butt****ing moronic post that Andy Reid isn't a QB Guru.
Well, to to be fair, SF was a unique shit-show from the day Alex arrived.

"I have an idea, let's fire our playoff coach and then release every single good player on the roster. REBUILD!!!!"

Then they proceeded to replace the offensive staff every year. It was a goddamn disaster.

Alex grew under Harbaugh, and he hasn't developed as a QB under Reid. Reid (and his offensive staff putting the game plan together) has simply done a good job hiding his inability to drop back, read a defense, and make the throw.

I've seen evidence that Reid can hide QB's weaknesses, but not a lot that he can develop highly skilled and capable QB's. Seems they need him holding their hand to get shit done.

Hopefully our uber talented rookie can shift that trend, but maybe spending so much effort hiding weaknesses prevents those QB's from developing them.

Also, I'd point out, you did call me a butt****ing moron for even insinuating Reid might be able to develop Smith. You said at his age only a dipshit would expect him to be anything other than what he's established.

You were right. Andy covers his weaknesses, but I don't think he's made him better. He's the same guy he was under Harbaugh. Same warts. Just like you, I think it's time to flip the page and start a new chapter.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.