View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #267
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead View Post
Thigpen vs saints
or
Rivers vs Steelers, (who have the 1st pass defense)
Leaning toward good ol Thiggy
Yeah, I go with Thigpen. I have Thigpen and Peyton Manning and I'm thinking about starting Thiggy.

More importantly, I have Bradley AND Bowe. Should I start BOTH of them? I've also go TO, Plaxico Burress, and Roddy White on my roster. What do you think? Should I start two Chiefs recievers? And if not, would you start Bradley or Bowe?
Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.