View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 11:32 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They did exactly nothing complicated or unexpected.

They came ready to play in the first half and we just flat didn't. The moment was finally too big for them. It happens but I'll be damned if I thought we might avoid it.

Turns out Mahomes was still damn near good enough to pull us out of it but the bottom line is that you can't spot a championship caliber opponent an entire half and hope to win unless you're as battle tested as they are. The Chiefs could MAYBE have held on there if they were 3 years further down the road with some of these young guys but they simply could not do that when they were spotting so much big-game experience as well.

****ing Ford. What a vapor lock.
But they ****ing did. I mean they battled back. They held the Pats to 10 second half points and had Brady throw 3 picks.

But Ford couldn't line up.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.