View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 01:35 PM   #297
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Just to be clear.

I'm a huge advocate of 2nd chances. Even for this guy.

If he has his shit together and she wants to be with him. I think I'll actually be happy for her.

But taking on the full brunt of my son's needs is going to make her have a nervous breakdown.
I'm afraid if I'm too nice she's gonna be calling me for help non-stop. And that will piss me off.
She has ALWAYS put her needs education/ career ahead of mine, and I have always been there to handle the weight of the world.

Hope he's gotta strong back.
The silver lining here is that you get to focus on your kid 100%. And that's a good thing. You can dump all the love and affection and attention you can on them without worrying about the secondary affects of sharing that with someone else.

Take all you can from that. It makes you better and your kid better.

I wouldn't worry too much about what "they" do. Just focus on your kid.

And she'll be calling you non-stop because that's what she's come to expect. Make sure that she's responsible for her parenting time, but take every chance to be with your kid that you can. You don't ever get that time or opportunity back and they are what is important now, not you (or moreso anyway).

And, for the record, most nurses are ****ing bat shit crazy. One has the tendency to think "Oh, the medical field...blah, blah, blah." Nope. Completely ****ing insane as a group.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.