View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 01:14 PM   #289
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Supposedly he's cleaned up.

She is clean and lives right. She's a nurse and won't allow BS around her son.

Of course I also thought that she wouldn't **** the dude. So what do I know.

FTR She's always loved this dude. I have no idea why. He's not attractive.

This is what happens when you hook up with someone for their looks/physical attraction.

I've actually felt guilty over the years for leaving a woman who really, truly loved me for this one......For one reason, and one reason only. Because she's hot.

I was flying all over the world taking her on my business trips. Bar-tending weekends. ****ing loving life, man.
And shit has done nothing but get worse since I've met this woman.

Bitch beat me down. Almost KO'd me with this shit.

But I didn't hear no bell.
Not everything that shimmers is Gold. It's all good though. Good experiences. It will hurt like a bitch for awhile like a muscle strain, but then you rehab and then you come out stronger than ever. You will make sure the next gal is a good fit for you and her. Then you will be fullfilled.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.