View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 12:56 AM   #47
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
That's what bothers me...or made me feel he wasn't being malicious till I saw the video a few more times. This team had protected him up to this point from bs hits or assholes. Why would Peters get a pass?
Probably shows you how many players in that locker room support him and aren't thrilled he was moved.

Want an idea of how players think, players think they are getting ****ed over because of QB's. Josh Norman ****ing said on a show that they should cap what QB's can making because it is unfair the other players ability to make money...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.