View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 10:41 AM   #563
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
I think the answer is pretty simple; watch any action movie and the bad guys are always terrible shots. I suppose there are plenty of openings since they are terrible at their jobs. It must be like The Matrix, just download the ability and it's there.

Where is this AI that has surpassed us in 2018? As far as I know, the *maybe* instruction hasn't been written yet.
You're right. Though I don't see the commandos as bad guys, it's the rogue hosts who are the bad guys for me.
I really like the show and don't look for faults in it. I'll keep trying to overlook that fact that the best-that-money-can-buy commandos are just stormtroopers without the white suits.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.