View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 07:20 AM   #560
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Love this show but they are starting to jump the shark a little in terms of the hosts being able to outmaneuver, outfight and outshout trained commandos and everyone else.
There are already A.I. that can do millions more calculations per second than us on the best path forward. Their aim would be perfect. Their judgement would be better on how to achieve their goal.

Jump the shark? A.I. has already surpassed us in 2018. What makes you think the future A.I. is dumber than what already exists today?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.