Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 02:38 PM   #868
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I did the hot spa at the pool yesterday for 15 minutes at the hotel and it fely great on my lower back and shoulders

There is a hot sauna at the gym I joined and I will use it after this mornings workout.
Make sure you do it right and don't just sit there. Make sure you expose as much of you hamstrings, calves, lower back, and the rest of your back to the surfaces.

And drink, drink, drink, water. wipe away the sweat and let the pours empty of all the oils 'n shit stuck in them.

And don't be ANG (Awkward Naked Guy)!!! We had one of those dudes, and we finally had to tell him we're not in a Roman bath house circa 350 AD!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.