View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 08:46 PM   #29
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Push that to 2070 Super if you can.It's just a much better value. That will be a monster of a PC.

You will not need 32 GB of RAM for anything. 16 GB will not bottleneck. Like ever.

HDMI and DVI are no longer a thing, really. Everything is done through DisplayPort. Your 2070 or 2070 Super will have 2 DisplayPorts for your monitors and 2 HDMI ports for your TVs by default.

If you end up deciding you can spend more and if you are going to go with a 2070 or above, you will probably want to get a 1440p monitor. If you get the Super, I would suggest you get a GSync monitor with at least a 120Hz refresh rate or higher for the buttery smoothness.
Absolutely this. Small cost difference, notable performance difference.

And lots of Freesync monitors are now G-Sync compatible so you can get variable refresh rate and no screen tear without spending bigger $ on full G-Sync. I’m monitor shopping right now with my son, all but decided on this one which appears to offer a good mix of options at a decent price:
https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E1682401...qHhDdxo.0.7tIA
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.