View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 08:29 AM   #139
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Yeo. For the love of $$$.
Mahomes gets $200 million, DAX, Cousins, JimmyG gets $30 million, Rodgers, Russell getting $35 million etc.

People in Arrowhead and other NFL stadiums arn't paying for those salaries, TV is. It's just the reality. The players are going along with it or it wouldn't be happening. They are making a money grab too.

In my middle class life, I've lived in different cities temporarily because someone paid me enough money to make it worth my time. Cant fault either side here. Everyone involved in this decision is making a selfish decisions that benefit themselves. This is our culture of capitalism.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.