View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 10:51 PM   #513
My work speaks for itself!!!

Ps VR is legit folks. Just messed around with the demos and I'm blown away. The resident evil demo scared the sh@t out me. Don't want to give anything away, but it's the most immersive experience I've ever felt. I'm a huge haunted house fan and this is 3x scarier than any haunted house I've experienced. It has a way of making you feel in a large space, or totally confined. The eve Valkyrie was awesome. The 3D VR hula app was fun as well. Totally satisfied so far folks. Can't wait for the Death Star run to make its way to VR!! Tomorrow, until dawn rush of blood!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.