View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 07:30 PM   #512
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post
I think I'm looking for a 4x space game, but need some help deciding. I am NOT a 4X player, for the most part. I tend to like the idea of 4x games, but don't like getting bogged down in micromanaging a million little units. I don't mind a learning curve, but I don't want to make a career of it. Would like something with some interesting story type elements as well. Some ship customization would be cool, but not a deal breaker.

Was looking at Stellaris, Endless Space, and Endless Space 2, though that one is still early access, it looks cool. But I don't know that much about how they play or if I should be looking elsewhere entirely. Some insight would be appreciated.

BUCK plays 4x games.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.