View Single Post
Old 11-06-2001, 10:21 PM   #35
Starter

Kphobia,

You are correct. I'm probably a guy that you and most others would get along with. Maybe the world is changing, but my friends are people that I hang around with, grew up with, or work with. I am not here to make friends. I like MOST of the guys on here strictly from a football perspective. Thats why I dont get bent out of shape (like some guys do) over name calling and personal attacks. I usually dont make them, and usually dont respond to them. Those that routinely make personal attacks are the people I kind of feel sorry for on this board. I wonder if thats the best rebuttle they have. Calling me a name. And the thing is, it doesnt bother me one bit. I have nobody on "ignore" and in most cases, overlook the childish tactics of some of the board members.

When someone makes a claim that I think is untrue or physically impossible, I call him/her on it and stick to my guns. Mark M claimed to be at a Packer game where there were "empty sections", but couldnt remember anything else. That is simply wrong, IF you believe in attendance statistics. Either he lied and was never at the game, or he is to stupid to tell the difference between empty sections and a full house. I left it up to him to tell the truth. But he never did.

In this case, Dartgod expects me to believe that a large number of people, from this chat room, all over the country, get together in one central location. And that none of them would be interested in buying Chief tickets sold here. So I am an "idiot" to think that anyone would actually buy the tickets because I should know that most people arent from KC and would not go to the game. He knows this because he "met up" with a bunch of guys presumably, in a central location. But its OK for the seller to offer tickets here. He is not an idiot. Just a fan trying to sell his tickets, even though Dartgod is certain there are no legitimate buyers here. It doesnt work both ways. I think Dartgod realizes this now. Like Mark, Dartgod has been exposed. He got caught with his foot in his mouth.

Some people have a problem with being called out and questioned. Others choose to name-call instead of arguing a point. I just tell it like it is.

I could care less if I rub someone the wrong way. Its not personal and shouldnt be taken that way. There seems to be a bunch of insecure people on this board. I guess thats who the ignore button is for.

This is a football chat room, nothing else, IMO.
Packfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Packfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.