Thread: News RIP: Ric Ocasek
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 08:31 PM   #70
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
That was the age of the ballad, everyone had one back then... loved the lyrics, a sad song that hits home during a breakup
I don't mind ballads. But it was so out of style for them and then with a different vocalist. I prefer ballads where you can tell it's the same group.

But I don't want to go to negative on a remembrance thread. I listened to the original album and Candy O a ton.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote