View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 09:15 AM   #97
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Given that KC’s defense was pretty bad in 2018-2019 season, a Chiefs/Rams Super Bowl would have been a hell of a lot more entertaining than Rams/Patriots. That was one of the most boring Super Bowls in recent decades.
I thought it was fine. I know I'm in the minority but I thought watching Pats D play D way they did was a thing of beauty.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.