View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 02:24 PM   #143
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You know that I do. I'm starving for All 22 on this.

THERE IS NO PRESSURE THERE, YOU JITTERY LITTLE BITCH!!!!!

I mean ****, there's nothing that even begins to resemble pressure. And he has Kelce and Hill to his left.

So what's he do? Rolls right for no reason whatseover, effectively eliminating them from the play when there's still a TON of time for either of those guys (both excellent route runners) to break open.

Jesus tapdancing Christ he wrecked that game. You can actually see the instant that he has his Casselesque 'pants-shit' at the back of his drop. For ****s sake, you see him flinch! How often do you see a quarterback visibly flinch?!?!

This all-22 is going to be so so ugly. I really thought he was incapable of playing worse than he did against Dallas but I'm pretty sure I was wrong. So very, very wrong.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.