Thread: Video Games Destiny 2 Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 04:23 PM   #75
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post
I didn't play the first game in this series, don't have a playstation, but I was kinda looking forward to trying this one out on PC. I am a total sucker for sic-fi shooters, and this game looks pretty bad ass, but all this talk of raids and level grinding and random boss drop epic weapon shit has me thinking this game is some World of Warcraft bullshit. Is the single player worth a shit?
I've never grouped outside of matchmade stuff (strikes/crucible), and I don't intend on ever joining a clan. It means I progress more slowly, because it takes longer to do some things solo and being in clans provides some pretty ridiculous benefits, but I can still progress on my own. Right now I'm sitting at 288 light on a hunter, 286 light on a warlock, and I started a titan yesterday. I haven't run out of things to do yet, and there's new faction stuff (of some kind...) coming next week.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.