Thread: Video Games Destiny 2 Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 05:13 AM   #69
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
I love this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far, I'm slowly losing interest in it. Leveling past 270 power is a big pain when you can't complete the nightfall and don't play crucible. Not much else moves you past when you don't have time for raiding and the only helpful thing you get is a engram from Cayde for the weekly Flashpoint.

The new raid format is a real mess too. Now nothing drops when you beat each section. You get tokens that you can't use unless you beat the entire raid. Some people may never be able to accomplish that. Bungie said they wanted endgame content to be more accessible and instead is became more punishing.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.