Thread: ChiefsPlanet New Feature: Up/Down Voting Posts
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 05:08 PM   #5
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGator View Post
This is a great idea.. I have wanted to "like" posts for some time, without just putting in a message that says... "YEAH.. THAT.."
Yeah, I personally think it'll be a nice feature if we can find the right limits for the various actions described in the OP. I'd love to be able to peruse a 500+ post thread and see a gold box every page or two that highlights quality posts.

Conversely, if someone's just mucking up threads all over the place, I'd love for the mods to not have to be the ones to make the call for a user getting booted for the thread and to let the community figure it out collectively.

But time will tell if it actually works or not.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 7     Reply With Quote