View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 10:33 AM   #109
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think this move also tells us that they’d prefer Niang stay out at tackle. Andy mentioned Remmers as a G option yesterday, so I’d say he’s their Wisniewski 6th OL guy this year. Then you already have Wylie, Rankin, Allegretti, etc. who are all locked into the interior.

I’m good with that if they really think Niang is the future at LT. Get that development going and don’t **** it up.
This may finally be the year my guy Ryan Hunter finally puts it all together and becomes the starter!

Just kidding. Last preseason he was Mike McGlynn-level bad. I think he's a lost cause.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.