View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 06:57 PM   #956
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I dunno. I think we have to lose a player when he walks, regardless of how we got him. We know the risk when we make the trade.

If you both disagree, you can overrule me and we'll go with it. But my call would be that Brown walks just like he did with the Chiefs.
I dunno if I'd be happy applying that across the board, that's the thing. Like, if you happen to choose to draft the same player KC drafts and he walks, then what? I won't be happy losing Sneed if KC lets him walk because I made that pick. Hell, I might have made that pick earlier than the Chiefs did, I don't remember. But yeah, it's a very similar situation.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.