View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 08:19 PM   #947
MVP

I'm not feeling much pressure this offseason.
Notes...
I'm still nervous with my OT situation but Raimann made some big strides at the end of last year at LT and so Taylor would be coming in a RT for me. I should address depth. The last thing I need is to whiff and end up with another G/C because I'm more than good on that front.
I have a good group of WRs but lack a true start/WR1 type.
I haven't exactly knocked it out of the park at DT lately. Madubuike and Seiler are a solid set of starters but whiffing on Blacklock and Nixon hurts. I need better depth at least.
I have holes at backup QB, 3rd RB, and FB (although I probably don't retain one and keep a guy elsewhere).
Other than that I'd feel like this roster is pretty much nails (toot toot).

These are my losses:
QB Chad Henne - Retired
RB Ronald Jones II - FA Loss
OT Geron Christian - Waived
WR JuJu Smith-Schuster - FA Loss
RT Andrew Wylie - FA Loss
FB Michael Burton - FA Loss
WR Justin Watson - FA Unsigned
DE Carlos Dunlap - FA Unsigned

Here's the roster as it stands:
Spoiler!

I'm also not accepting the trade for Toney so my draft picks will be:
1 31
2 63
3 95
3 100
4 134
5 166
6 209
6 217
7 249
7 250
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.